Need to make a claim?
When it comes to claims, we're here to take care of your needs and get you back on your feet as quickly as possible. If you have to make a claim, we're a phone call or a click away, 24/7.
Convenient ways to start a claim
- For all Auto (including windshield), Home, Business and Farm claims, you can choose to make a claim through our online form.
- Call 1-877-682-5246, or in Quebec call 1-877-594-2667.
- Visit or call your Financial Advisor.
- Download the Co-operators app, available through The App Store and Google Play and make a claim.
For other claims, go to:
Help us process your claim faster
Looking for a claim form? Choose the form you need to download and print. Once you complete the form, you can send it to your insurance adjuster.
Has your vehicle been damaged in an auto collision?
Auto collision claim form (PDF).
Have you had property stolen, gone missing or damaged at your home, farm or business?
Property Proof of Loss and Schedule of Loss forms (PDF).
How we pay claims
You can choose to receive your claims payments in one of two ways:
- Cheque mailed to your home address
- Interac e-Transfer for claims up to $10,000
Not sure about making a claim? Just ask.
We're happy to answer your questions and help you decide. Your premiums won’t go up and you won’t be denied coverage in the future. It's all part of our Claims Guarantee.
Have an insurance concern?
If you have an insurance issue or aren’t satisfied with the service you receive, we want to know about it. Learn more about our complaint resolution process.