The Co-operators Member Benefits Program
The Co-operators has over 75 years of history as a co-operative and as a Canadian insurer. Our member organizations are comprised of co-operatives and credit union centrals from across the country representing a variety of sectors.
We provide advice and advocacy guided by our co-operative principles and values. By taking a long-term view of business and relationships, and putting people first, we focus on meeting the evolving needs of Canadian communities, the co-operative sector, their members, and our clients.
We’re pleased to work with our participating member organizations to offer a Member Benefits Program that gives individual members belonging to those organizations access to personalized coverage and savings.
If you’re a member of any of the member organizations listed below, you have access to personalized coverage and savings as part of The Co-operators Member Benefits Program!
What’s offered in the Member Benefits Program1?
Through our relationships with our member organizations, we’re able to provide you with value-added insurance coverage and savings. Here are some highlights of the types of insurance coverage and savings that may be available to you:
- Enhanced Home coverage – Additional coverage is provided at preferred and/or nominal rates. For example, the Claims Forgiveness for Members is automatically included in all eligible Home policies and gives you peace of mind knowing that in the event you need to make a claim, your first claim will have no impact to your premium or insurability.
- Enhanced Farm coverage2– This optional Farm endorsement is available to members and contains more than 30 different coverages at a nominal cost.
- Preferred Rates for Farm and Home coverage – Receive up to a 5% base rate savings on eligible Farm and/or Home policies.
- Executor EASE3 – Assistance for for Executors/Estate Trustees– Members who need assistance in administering an estate can participate in a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with a personal trust consultant and select only the services they require, whether the estate is simple or complex. An exclusive offer is available when members hire our partner for estate and trust services.
- Savings on Travel insurance4– Benefit from up to a 10% base rate savings on eligible Travel policies.
- Auto insurance – Benefit from a preferred rate5 depending on your province of residence.
We’re here to help
The above list is just part of what The Co-operators Member Benefits Program offers. To understand how our members can get more through the Members Benefit Program, contact your local Co-operators Financial Advisor today!